Monday, January 08, 2007

Its a Mac New World

Wow.

So this is the first weekend in a long time I haven't posted.

Got home at 1am on Friday night. Slept till 11am on Saturday. Almost slept past church Sunday. On my way back to SF today.

Don't have any pictures today - cause I took home my office Mac. I have Final Cut Pro on the computer and I began to try to edit my footage from the China shoot. So far so good...

But now I remember why I had a MAC for so many years. What a great little system. What nice interface.

And for using Final Draft? Awesome. And as far as typing goes... my fingers love the keyboard.

So today is another all day flight.

Tomorrow is a new story - a great one.

And let me leave you with this:

I can't tell you how or why - but I saw the first 4 hours of the new season of 24.

I won't spoil it - but let me tease you with this:

Jack Bauer cries.

You gotta be kidding me! Snap!

I kept saying I'll only watch one episode. Ok... two. Just one more then I have to go to bed. Ok. All four - screw it.

Even being four episodes ahead of the rest of you - I'm still holding my breath for episode 5. I'm dizzy with anticipation.

More later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home