Friday, January 05, 2007

Difficult is nothing, Impossible takes a week

If you spend too much time on the Internet - you've already seen this. But if you haven't - please take just a little time out of your busy day to enjoy the pain of someone other than yourself.

Now - I always thought I wanted to be a success - but I have always considered failure to be an option.

Now I know I am just really really weak.

Just as a bit of back story.

This guy is a Yale student. He sent this video out to a large investment firm in NYC as part of a job application to distinguish himself from the thousands of other applicants.

He succeeded beyond his wildest expectations - but not in the way he wanted.

Enjoy.



Wow!

Now. For those who really love life. Here is George Michael from Arrested Development - in his meta version of the same thing.




Impossible is just the opposite of positive. Brilliant.

2 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Are you KIDDING me?

I'd hire this guy in an instant, just to have him around the office.

Can you imagine how fun that would be?

I've devoted two hours today to crossing losers out of my life...

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Emily Blake said...

"I'm always trying to better myself in a way that doesn't involve reading."

"Fuck reading."

Beautiful.

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home