Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sidelined



Damn this cold.

I cannot shake it.

Still - it's somewhat understandable. Doesn't matter how much airborne you jam down your throat. You still can't fight fate.

Here's what I know:

If you travel way too freaking much-
Change your sleep pattern from day to night-
every two weeks -
and then the other two weeks you mess with it by 3 hours a day -
and you continue to climb aboard flying cigar shaped germ carriers -
in the middle of winter -

you will probably get sick.

I am currently taking:

4 sudefeds
2 Tylenols
2 Mucenix
2 Amoxycilens
2 squirts of Afrin
1 can of full throttle

A Day.

And yet I still wonder why it is that I can't sleep or concentrate.

At least I'm going to the Y (2 days in a row) and still reading (finished Children of the Snowmen by Glen Hirshberg at 3:30AM last night) and still watching (season finale of 30 Rock - funny funny show)

And I did actually write a page last night.

Spent the morning in emails to China. Looks like we're narrowing down our choice for a big star... and by "big" I mean affordable.

Going to meet with Ryan to discuss our pages. His 9 vs my 6. Looks like he wins.

Hope to be back in the game soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Emily Blake said...

That much unnatural crap is not good, but you know this. Orange juice and sleep and fresh air is all one really needs to get over a cold.

But it is good that you're exercising. Cutting preservatives out of your diet can also improve your health a lot. But all those pills are probably hurting more than helping. And don't get me started on the energy drink.

Sorry if that sounds preachy. I take that crap seriously.

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home