Sunday, February 11, 2007

Angry Unicorn!


Those who wronged me shall be peirced by my horn of justice.

Big switch since Friday.

Things were looking a little bleak.

While I am finally coming to grips with the fact that I might actually make the trek to SF and live - I still am fighting it every step of the way. If it wasn't for the fact that the people at this company are so stinking nice and cool - I definately wouldn't do it. But they are - and they're cool too. So go figure.

Doesn't mean its gonna happen though.

Filled out paperwork for benefits. What are those? Crazy....

And after hearing that we are having some business troubles in China that could potentially gum up everything we are doing over there - I was really suprised that at 5pm Friday - I got the go ahead to buy a last minute ticket to head over there this week and meet our big celebrity.

Wanna see her?

Here she is....




Weird.

Jammed a lot of work into the last hour trying to get things ready. Still not too ready - but somehow everything will work out.

Now - its just home with the family for a nice relaxing day. After church of course.

Then - the craziness continues.

1 Comments:

Blogger wcdixon said...

Coolio!

1:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home