Friday, February 02, 2007

Ah Choo


I have a cold.

But I'm getting better. I'm not dead yet. I'd like to go for a walk...

Early call today. We have a pretty ambitious schedule that I'm sure will somehow include a good deal of overtime... so there's that. Lots of clients flying in today to supervise. That always makes for a fun day.

Found out yesterday that new BIG star is producing a big film at BIG studio - but he is going to be reading my script soon. That sure sounds like something you would say to get someone off you back - doesn't it? But apparently its true...

Gonna have a conference call next week with the producers of the big film shooting in China. They're very interested in my contacts and might have a place to use me...

Today will be good. I hope. But it sure is easier to trouble shoot when you can afford to just throw money at the problem instead of having to actually figure out how to solve it...

Very nice.

Can I have a Kleenex?

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Dude, you're cementing yourself as the darling of China, bravo.

So it's worth biting your tongue and other body parts while the clients cluck cluck around you "supervising."

Good luck with the OT.

And for God's sake, clean yourself up.

8:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home