Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like...


Go figure.

My least favorite time of year. Cold front came in here today in SF... But that's nothing compared to whats going on back home.

You guessed it.

Bleah.

So I ended the day mired in frustration. Shawn was right - bureaucracy kills me.

Apparently there is only one way to present a budget. And my way is too casual. But the way I thought I was told how to do it is wrong too. So - after waiting all day for a meeting about how to do it and being told the way I did it was the wrong way - I tried the way I thought I was told to do it and that was wrong too.

Sigh.

Lies. Web of lies. And deceit. Much easier to just lay it out.

So I left.

Try again tomorrow. But doesn't it look good when you tell them it costs this much and they ask for a breakdown and it takes two days to get it? Doesn't seem shady at all does it?

Time to go home.

More tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home