Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Can you do that at work?

So this is interesting.

I'm attempting to do this while at work. I wanted to do this when I woke up - but my day and night are still not in the right place and so I can't control my life.

Blair called again today. At least he waited till 7:15 - giving me a little time to sleep. But the bastard talked so much I didn't have time to do anything before it was time to go to work. And the hotel I'm at this week is an extra half mile out - so its 2.5 miles to get in.

Not that I'm complaining. I like the walk.

But no time to write.

Last night, I had two calls with China - lasting into the night. Tonight will be the same.

Did get to see Friday Night Lights. Wow. What a show. Very engaging.

And there is no way I can miss Lost tonight. If I'm running late - I might have to break the rules and cab it home.

My mind is sorta spinning. Blair actually had a high concept idea that he wants to bring me in on. Hate that he had the idea - but hate a bit more that its good enough to get me thinking.

Sigh.

Had a great meeting today with the company here. Now the budget goes down to LA for approval. Slow steps forward - but the train is leaving the station. Even talk today of where I might end up. Here or China - most likely. But not sure yet.

Conference call tonight with a great casting director out of Hong Kong. This guy did Rush Hour 3 - and Ang Lee's new movie - as well as my hero Wong Kar Wai's last two films - the last one he quit on. What a way to film. This guy has no script - just signs actors for a year - and shoots. Sometimes they do the same scene 5 times - each one at a different location. Evolving as they go. Very very un-American. Besides being fiscally irresponsible.

But the pictures... my....

Off to call.

Till tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home