Monday, October 02, 2006

How pitiful?


This pitiful...

Two posts in one day. Granted - the last one was at 4:30 in the morning.

Here I am in one of the greatest cities in the world - sitting at my computer -

Drinking the greatest drink I have ever had since I discovered mojitos -

NESTLE HONEY PEAR TEA

I bought a six pack and threw it in the minifridge.

And here I sit - singing loud and clear - all the songs on the Killers new CD

SAMS TOWN.

Who cares that RollingStone hated it? Who cares the rest of the critics are ripping it to shreds?

I'm loving it. Feeling homesick and loving it. Putting it on repeat one more time as I down another can of Nestle goodness.

Hey - Hemmingway had his Paris bar - and I have my Hong Kong Hotel Room...

Now if only if I could write... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger wcdixon said...

yep - done that long distance work/life thing so many times...it never gets easier.

4:10 AM

 
Blogger Mystery Man said...

I can't wait to hear that CD!

9:16 PM

 
Blogger Patrick J. Rodio said...

I got it, too. Sounds good so far.

1:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home