Sunday, September 03, 2006

Calm before the storm


Ah... The power of the beard.

Its a full plate today. Both of my nieces have birthdays. My sisters daughter and my wife's sisters daughter. Both born on the same day. Weird huh? But then again - my wife and her mother were born on the same day. And my mom and my grandpa.

Stranger than fiction.

So today we party. (after church of course.)

And tomorrow - I fly back to the West Coast. But to LA this time. Even though everyone is off to Toronto - I shall alone lay stake to the sunshine state.

I have a couple callbacks. Try to track down STAR1's agent and see if we are moving with that or not. Check with Secret Agent who has called me two times more than my agent in the last week. Meet with new director? Possibly.

But since I am going there for "work" I do have a full week. Seems as if this company took seriously my calls to action and they want all new programming for all their products. If this proves to be true - it will not only require huge windfalls of cash - but it will be a major challenge for me as well.

Challenging but fun.

So this could get crazy. We shall see.

Also gonna be starting another writhing project for my friend and his big company. Might be able to get Ryan involved as well.

So the fun continues.

But today - Happy birthday Mya and Serena....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home