Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyy!


I want you to be just like Fonzie.... Cool....

So day one.

Wasn't bad. In fact - it was kinda cool.

Went to a production meeting - and the first thing I found out is that 75% of the company is female. And sharp. That can only mean trouble...

They introduced me as a guy who did a feature in China (not true... it was a TV series) and a guy who just had a feature fall through here in the States (true... and when they heard that, they actually let out a little groan of sympathy...). Will see what they think once they get to know me....

I have a desk - and everyone at the company has an apple laptop - and monitor. So I was set up - given 20 DVD's of programming and three thick three ring binders of regulations and left to my own devices.

I did have a production meeting for a shoot happening in LA in three weeks. Wow. They actually spend money here. Everything cost real dollars. Nice to hear.

And this place has its own chef. Who makes lunch for us everyday. And a kitchen full of free drinks and food. Strange.

So who knows? I might actually like it.

Whether I do or not - I sure as heck am being spoiled.

So far.

Monday Tuesday - Happy Days....

2 Comments:

Blogger glassblowerscat said...

I can see you're already being enticed. But we forgive you. At least you being out there means I don't have to feel as bad about not getting any writing done.

Have fun watching the 20 DVD's of infomercials. Oddly enough, I was planning on doing that exact thing tonight …

4:45 PM

 
Blogger japhy99 said...

You might have a chef, but WE have the GOLF CLUB.

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home