Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Floodgate....


And then they opened.

Nice.

Feeling good.

My body is getting closer to adjusting to this schedule - and I actually got something done.

It was a long day yesterday - finishing up the last of the flooring - on my hands and knees all day working for the man - and I came home and did something that I should've.

I wrote.

For the past couple months - I've had my next thing brewing in my head. The pieces keeping going in like a big pot of soup - little more character development here, little more plot there, throw in a heavy dash of murder and chasing -

Presto! Story....

After talking with Ryan the other day - just started to feel better about things. Seeing as how this guy is just cranking hard - keeps me encouraged. Blair is supposed to be back - so getting together with him will help. David is here and I owe him a call. Really need to get back on the horse. Talking with the agents later this week...

But last night. Sorry. I was writing....

Something about getting the thoughts out and organizing them on the page helps. Just seeing them - where the holes are, what else needs to be filled.

I still just wish I could write a straight story. Everything I do has to be jumbled around so that the audience has to keep trying to keep up. But in doing so - I really have to have an idea where the story is going... Or I take you back around to a place you never knew you were going and feel lost...

I know where this is going - I just don't know the scene right before the end.

And that scene is where I start.

Confused yet?

Don't worry. It will get crazier.

But the rest of it... Well. Its flowing like water.

It feels nice to get wet...

PS - Bill doesn't believe in holidays. Or America. So there you go. I have to go to work.... Damn Commie bastard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home