Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My name is John Daker


Thanks to my future brother in law for this...

Back in China. And since I'm blogging - that must mean I'm avoiding real writing.

Looks to be an interesting week. My show is blowing up over here. Up 70% last week - so people are happy. We are going out on more stations now - we hit four new stations this week.

Yesterday when we were doing some editing - the machine literally blew up. Like in a cartoon. Smoke starting pouring out of it and we ran out of the room.

It was that hot... :)

Met with my production team. Went over what I need for my November shoot. Looks like we're going to head down to Southern China for a little location scout before I go. Should be interesting. We need to shoot someplace warm to get outside - and southern China is it. Cause its already getting stinking cold here in Beijing.

Heading down to Shanghai next week for more meetings. This trip is actually going to involve some travel. Go figure...

And here's a funny thing. After freezing my ass off the first day back... I found out the the heat in my apartment only works from 10 at night till 6 in the morning. That's it. So that's what you get for the huge rent here in China...

Took my PS2 in to get modded out. Looks like it blew up. Gonna see if they can fix it today.

Lots going down... it should be a fun ride. And I might even get some writing done... :) Here's hoping....

2 Comments:

Blogger glassblowerscat said...

Yeah, get some writing done!

Glad the show's doing well ... maybe they'll leave you alone a little more the next time around.

3:38 AM

 
Blogger japhy99 said...

Now THAT'S a-morey!

Did the smoking editing machine happen to be one of ND's old EMCs?

10:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home