Friday, September 07, 2007

Karnival...



Whee!

I know that this might be silly and slightly embarrassing for an old white guy who can't dance to admit...

But I played Dance Dance Revolution last night - And WOW!

I like video games. A lot. Grew up with them and still enjoy them.

My kids love video games.

We went out to the Winona Lake Indiana version of an arcade last night.

Yeah - I've seen the machine there. Yeah - it's usually occupied by a couple of adolescent girls - monopolizing the machine all night long. Yeah - its a dollar a play - which is probably the reason why I never played it.

But my wife is a piece of work.

She determined that we should try it. And once she sets her head to something....

Anyways. She basically dragged me to the machine. After a few horrendously white moments - I actually was pretty good with it. More than that - I really like it.

If you haven't tried it - you must.

I actually broke a sweat. And at one point - I jumped too hard to the side - and fell off the machine.

I was in such a good mood that I can home and actually read pages by Ryan and wrote some of my own. And they weren't bad.

Only thing bringing me down is that its Friday - and that means that I gotta get back to China on Monday.

Sigh.

But maybe I can find a machine over there in China. Bet it isn't so expensive there...

Trust me on this. You gotta try it.

If you happen to see a really uncordinated old white guy on the machine... trust me... I'll be done in a minute.

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

MAN I wish I had video of that!

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home