Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Scented Candles


Thirsty? Got Pet Sweat?

On my way back from a perfectly lovely evening of Korean food with my new adopted Beijing family by way of Australia - I was reminded of an old game my wife and I lovingly like to call:

Unsavory Scented Candles. (inspired by David Letterman)

Our personal favorites

Earwax
Scorched Flesh
Chicken Factory
Noontime Pakistani Bus
Hershey Squirts
Morgue
Gas Station Bathroom
Wet Dog
Buglight


And the newest addition:

Chinese Taxi Driver.

One day left...and I'll be leaving - on a jet plane....

2 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Oh, wait til you try Diaper Of Toddler With A Tummy Ache After Frank And Beans Lunch At Daycare.

Hard to get your hands on but well worth the search...

8:46 AM

 
Blogger 149films said...

That's sick. Just sick.

11:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home