Thursday, March 08, 2007

All dried up




Yesterday was a marathon of meetings.

Went from 9am till 11pm last night.

Nice thing was I was too busy to be jet lagged. Although I had to get up to go to the bathroom 4 times in the last meeting so I wouldn't fall asleep while I sat there.

Today threatens to be more of the same. So we shall see.

Big meeting tonight with the star again. Hopefully we can get everything ironed out between now and then...

And if not - I'll just keep dancing as fast as I can.

(on a side note - forgive all the spelling mistakes while I'm in China. For some reason - blogger connects through Germany here - so everything written in English is seen as a spelling mistake.)

You can tell when you've been living in a hotel too long when you have an opinion about the caps on the shampoo. I've lived here in the Kerry Center in Beijing for 2.5 months in the last 6 months - and they have gone from a flip top to a screw top.

I miss the flip top.

Worse than that - I have a room on the other side of the hall. Every previous trip - I've had a room that opened up from the North. Now I have one on the south. It's like everything is backwards. I keep getting out of bed and walking into things.

Very unsettling.

But I did sleep through the night. 12:30 - 6:30.

Remarkable. And no sleeping pill either. If I keep this up - I will be set.

Off to the gym.

4 Comments:

Blogger glassblowerscat said...

Six hours of sleep ... that is remarkable. After that long, you better adapt. It took me three months on backward schedule before it really worked for me, and one tiny slip-up like going to bed too early on the weekend will undo it. So don't screw up!

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

ya...

i tell you this --- my family never needs to by toiletries ---- i always bring home soap and shampoo from every trip.

9:14 AM

 
Blogger Shawn said...

...you liking that zombie book?

-> gonna see 300 tonight.

9:15 AM

 
Blogger japhy99 said...

Man, the 7-11 near my house switched their coffee lids back to the kind where you have to rip out a section to sip through, leaving sharp edges to worry your tender little lip. Damn them -- and the screw-toppers.

10:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home