Thursday, March 01, 2007

Feeling Sexy.


I think its the shoes. It's the shoes right?

Actually feeling more tired that sexy... but you can't tell by my come hither glance...

Spent the day without a computer as they upgraded me. Still not sure what to think of the new contraption. Have a lot to do before I jump in with it. But since I'm in China for a month - I gots to make a choice.

Final cut was gonna be a problem - but we solved that. Now I gotta figure out final draft.

But it all good - compared to other problems.

The next two weeks will be like getting slapped in the face repeatedly. Gotta step up and deliver a full show of scripts, convince my Chinese Celeb that this is gonna be good, that everything is under control and that I know what I'm doing.

And I do. Really. I just keep saying that.

SO besides the 13 hour time flip - what else do I have to look forward to?

Gotta get the apartment here all cleaned up and set for a month absence. Gotta make sure everyone gets their money and their visas. Sigh.

Went out to dinner with the Japanese Producer, the German Producer and a new domestic writer/Producer who lived in France for 20 years. We went to a French restaurant where I paid 24 bucks to share plates of salad and beets.

Where's my monkey brain? Where's my chicken foot?

New guy is really cool. He wrote for the Highlander TV show! How European is that?

Came back and watched Lost - which - I don't care - is becoming liking the friend you grew up with that has taken a wrong road somewhere but still every now and then shows you that really - he can change - and you can't give up on him now cause you've invested so much of your life into him and you know he has a good heart...

So yeah. I still like it.

Ok. I'm off. Time to write the scripts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

greg...
greg...


greg...



greg...



i told you to never write about our friendship.

tsk tsk :P

12:35 PM

 
Blogger glassblowerscat said...

Dude, Final Draft should work. It works on mine. Or am I missing an element of the problem?

4:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home