Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Step Up.



This is my friend David.

David decided a couple years ago to make a movie with two of his friends. That David happened to be a successful producer of cable TV series didn't stop him. He was talking with a guy that has been in the business forever - as a best boy, gaffer, dp and even as an actor and theater director. And another guy - one of my favorite DP's ever.

They were just like all of us. Talking about what they wanted to do.

But here's the thing.

They went and did it.

And damn the torpedoes - they did. Regardless of what other said. Even of what I said. They just did it.

And here's the poster. They are locking down the last cut.

All the way over here from China - I'm impressed. And madly insanely jealous.

Maybe even a bit proud.

Good job David.

If you feel so inclined - drop by his site and share the love and congrad.

here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily Blake said...

That's what I'm talking about.

I keep telling Writing Partner that my dream is to make a movie with my friends. He was like, "That's everybody's dream."

So I said, "Maybe, but everybody doesn't go do it."

So this is inspirational. Thanks, dollface.

11:03 PM

 
Blogger japhy99 said...

Thanks for the good words Greggers. But it's odd you're jealous of me when you're the one with H-wood types asking you for meetings. Me? Not so much.

Hope to upload the trailer soon...

7:44 AM

 
Blogger japhy99 said...

And thank you too Emily!

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home