Monday, September 11, 2006

Toughen up, Nancy



Should be an interesting week.

I fly back to LA for meetings tomorrow. Then to SF for midweek - Back to LA for meeting on Friday. Home Saturday.

I have a big report that basically determines the size and scope of my job that I have to present on Friday. I usually swing for the fences - so we'll see if I can deliver. Lots of work between now and then.

Also got a call back from STAR1's agent on Friday - but I was in the middle of a flight. So I'll try him back today. Also got a phone call to China I gotta make. And one to another agent trying to reach me about a different project.

Wow.

So maybe things are taking a swing for the better. Maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Either way - I always do better with many irons in the fire instead of none. So this is a good time. Just keep moving forward - regardless of direction - and pray the wind pushes you the right way.

Really had a great week end. I think 80% of it was spent with my daughter in my lap. Family can't be beat. Sucks that I have to work so far away. For now, at least.

Time to pack. Off to the plan. Another week gone.

We'll find out now if the checks clear... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home