Saturday, July 22, 2006

Nachoooooooooooooooooo!


Sometimes, when a man is grown, when he is all alone -

he will wear stretchy pants.

Don't know what you thought of this. Don't really care.

To me - its the funniest movie I saw since 40 year old virgin. And I got to watch it with my kids - who kept trying to tell me to stop laughing so loud.

It was nice.

Only problem was it was at a cinema cafe.

If you know me - going to the movies is like going to church. It is a place of worship. I don't want some greasy haired kid asking for my order when the movie is going on.

Inevitably - they stand in front of you at all the best parts of the film. Talking to those around you - delivering food.

But bleah.

The movie was so fun - it didn't even bother me.

Not even after a long day of tearing down the palace set. Of listening to Bill get grumpy. Of having to buy clothes for my interview - since all my wardrobe is back home and everything I have here is covered in paint.

This is a good film. A fun film.

Tomorrow I fly to San Francisco.
I'll be sure to wear some flowers in my hair....

Wish me luck?

1 Comments:

Blogger glassblowerscat said...

Thank goodness someone else liked Nacho. I was beginning to despair.

Of course, you still have that ridiculous thing about Superman. We'll work on it.

Good luck with the interviewing. If you get a job out there, I'll kill you. :D

2:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home