Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Can't you do it for the babies?


This is not what I meant by finding new ways to solve the illegal alien problem, Blair.


So it is busy out there.

David is busy shooting his first feature.

Blair is shooting his new show - and starring in it as well. Here's hoping that saves his job...

Ryan is hard at work cranking out more scripts...

And all I do is paint golden idols...

But-

I have a job interview today. On the phone.

Another Writer/Producer position.

But this one is big. And requires a lot. So we shall see.

So if you feel so inclined - send up a little prayer.


And if not - kill a baby Mexican and spread the blood on the throne of the BullGod for me...

Can't hurt...


Much....

unless you're a baby Mexican....

sigh... Nevermind....

2 Comments:

Blogger glassblowerscat said...

More with the job stuff? What's the deal? That's not living the dream, slacker!

Of course, by "dream" I mean starving your family and living exclusively on hope. So it might not be too bad a thing.

8:53 AM

 
Blogger japhy99 said...

Might have a couple weeks of work for you myself, if you're free and if a few things come together on this end. Of course you NEVER CALL ME so I CAN'T TELL YOU about it...

9:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home