Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Help me! I'm on fire....!


It's a... It's a... It's a.... It's a sin....

Wow.

Yesterday rocked. And by rocked - I mean it in the most gay way.

And by gay, I mean - homosexual.

My buddy Tommy came in to town to work on Bill's project for a week - since we gave him a week on his project.

Always nice to see Tom. We have know each other since we were wee lads - and bonded over episodes of 90210 together. He has since gone on to be a very successful art director looking to produce - while I have gone on to be a somewhat successful producer who is now working for art directors... :)

Karma is a bitch...

Anywho...

Tommy brought his ipod to work. And where Tommy's ipod goes - "fag rock," as Bill calls it - is soon to follow.

Yesterday was a long day. No matter how you sliced it - working out in the sun all day doesn't make the hours pass any quicker.

But you know what does?

FAG ROCK!

We cranked up the WHAM! The Donna Summer! ERASURE! The Blow Monkeys! Morrisey!

Even the PET SHOP BOYS!

All I can say is that it's a good thing all the boys kept their shirts on - cause I was ready to go all Brokeback.

Damn, that is some fun music. The last few hours flew by as we all sang - Wake me up before you go go - and I knew you were waiting for me...

Wow! All those years of loving this music suddenly make so much more sense now...

Thankfully the Pet Shop Boys can help me keep perspective...

When I look back upon my life
It's always with a sense of shame
I've always been the one to blame.
For everything I long to do
No matter when or where or who
Has one thing in common, too

It's a, it's a, it's a, it's a sin
It's a sin
Everything I've ever done
Everything I ever do
Every place I've ever been
Everywhere I'm going to
It's a sin

Flame on boys!

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Know how I know you're gay?

1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home