Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Doovde



Lots of employee issues the last few days.

I spend my time putting out fires.

And if you must know - here's a really funny one:

After spending four months on my latest show - that we finally got approved after months of trying - and I have recently sent out over 12 versions to different stations -

We found out today we needed to do another change.

It seems the repercussions of a certain American Starlet who has once again found herself in a difficult situation needs to be removed from our show and replaced with yet another starlet. Which means: Recut, remix, rewrite, retranslate, resubmit for approval, redo all versions.

Hmm.... a butterfly flutters its wings in California and changes the face of the programming in China.

And all I really wanted was a doovde...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home