Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Showdown



I'm off to Shanghai.

For a date with destiny.

There's gonna be a gunfight....

Not really.

I just gotta keep my mouth shut and a smile on my face. Just for some reason always have trouble doing that.

I come bearing gifts. Lots of little things that we need to reach later deadlines. Lots of scripts and DVD's of footage and cuts...

But those go little to repair the anger and hurt.

Poetic... :)

Obviously I wasn't slapped around enough as a kid when all it takes is a few words to break your bones.

My wife always asks me if I'm praying. I am. I do. Just don't know if its for the right things.

So today will be interesting. First - facing the domestic flight ordeal here in China. Then - facing the domestic office ordeal there in Shanghai.

Nothing makes me want to crawl back to my edit suite in Beijing more.

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Just pray for a faster draw and you're golden.

9:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home