Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cluster


I was supposed to be finished by now.

That would be the easy way to say it.

But I'm not. I keep thinking I'm closer - but not really sure if I am or not.

Each day I make changes - and load them to an FTP site.

One group - the Chinese clients - sit in Shanghai and make notes.
One group - the American clients - sit in the States and make notes.

The next day I get the notes and try to decipher them all.

Even when - especially when - they contradict each other.

Sigh.

And then between me, the editor, the smoke artist - we try to make some sort of decisions that will get us to the next set of notes. We cut and adjust and make nice - and then we burn a dvd, convert it MPEG and then I rush back to the hotel where I upload it - hopefully beating rush hour.

We were supposed to be done by now. We're not.

But I think we're closer....?

1 Comments:

Blogger wcdixon said...

They ALWAYS seem to contradict each other, don't they.

1:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home