Monday, April 16, 2007

Continuing Education


It's morning.

I actually slept last night.

Maybe my new strategy of just never sleeping is starting to pay off. I can fit into any timezone as long as I just don't sleep more than 4 hours a day.

It's fun and easy! Try it at home.

Here's what I've been thinking about on this lovely Beijing morning:

(over 60 degrees here - and I left with 3 inches of snow on the ground in Indy.)

The more I work in China - the more qualified I am to consult others on how to work in China - and I feel as if - while each time I know more and do better - I still know very little.

I'm getting more and more people coming to me and asking for help and people want me to consult on their projects - and yet I don't know if I know what to tell them.

I know more than a lot of people. I've pulled off impossible feats. But I still don't really know if my knowledge is helpful.

And it's not like its anarchy over here.

It's still production. A grip is a grip.

But it's not like any production I've ever done in the states. And each place you work - there are slight variances. But not like here.

Today we begin our edit.

Should be fun. Exciting. And definately a learning experience. Lots to do and get done.

And lots more learning to take place.

At least its never boring...

1 Comments:

Blogger wcdixon said...

keep fighting the fight...

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home