Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's true...


Or so I'm told...

We went out for Korean BarBQ the other night.

And we had Dog.

I am the hugest dog lover in the world. If I had to kill and skin a dog - there is no way on earth I could.

But put it on a plate in front of me - with the dirty work already done....

Let him who is without sin...

We have a girl who works for us. Her name is Star and she is a fashion major. Dresses really crazy - but she is super cool. She told me the other day one of her favorite things to eat is dog meat.

Now everytime we see a puppy I ask her if she is hungry.

She just smiles.

She is making a skirt for my wife. When I told her that Star loves dog - she didn't want her dirty fingers covered in the blood of innocent puppies anywhere near anything she would put on her body.

But - like the poster says - puppies die. And if they are already dead - why not eat them?

This is my last full day in China. Lots of meetings. This morning our DP hit the road and tonight - out Art Director is gone. I am here alone.

Utterly Alone.

I have more meetings and then that's it.

As much as I love China - I surely do love my wife and kids more and don't recommend anyone being on the road for a month straight. I can't wait to be back home.

Even if it means I turn around and head right back.

But what is one to do?

Sigh.

Off to meetings.

And if you want the Chinese to stop eating dogs - stop sticking things in your....

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

There's just something unsettling about thinking about puppies dying because of anal intrusion and then immediately thinking about you eating puppies.

Disturbing. Thanks a lot.

11:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home