Friday, April 06, 2007

Former Glory


Who says White Men Can't Jump?

I finally made it home. Just two delays... but only two flights... so I'm two for two!

It's incredible to see the family again. All crazy and kooky.

Add to that my wife's family is showing up today after driving in from Virginia for the last 15 hours. They're coming with their three kids... and my mother in law.

So I'm in the basement sleeping on the couch.

Welcome home!

And it's snowed here the last two days. The entire time I'm gone - 70 degrees. I come home - 30 degrees. What's up with that?

I have one week here before I get banished back to China.

Life and death. My best friend Shawn and his wife had a baby - Sutton. Rhymes with Button and Mutton. Better than Lydia which rhymes with Clamydia. Or Delores - which rhymes with....

And Director Hu's Dad died.

I feel like I'm in the Lion King. Just can't tell if I'm Simba or Scar. More like Poomba.

So this will be my "work from home" week. Will be filled with conference calls and script writing. Or that's the idea.

But for today... it's just hanging with the family.

Cause my kids actually believe I can dunk.

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Hakuna Matata!

Welcome home lad~~

9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home