Monday, November 06, 2006

Tears of a clown.



So we didn't get to the wall yesterday.

But we're going today.

Check this out.

Great wall Commune You can cancel out of the Chinese Installation Pack.

This hopefully will look as incredible in real life as it does on the web. I just hope it won't be too far out of our budget.

And here's a fun part to the story:

It's run by the same hotel group that let us shoot in their presidential suite 7 years ago. When we set off the sprinkler system. And they couldn't get it off for 20 minutes. And we flooded the place.

I hope there is some memory wipe and they don't think we're the same people.

My Chinese partners are already nervous that we are being too ambitious... So that bodes well for me. Since I already got the budget approved back home. Hard to keep changing things...

But who knows? Maybe everything will turn out fine.

And maybe monkeys will fly outta my butt...

But at least I got to watch the Colts kick the Patriots butts live on TV. So it can't be all bad.

Off to the wall....

2 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Okay, the clown thing is starting to freak me out. Not because they scare me, but because I'm worried what they say about your mental state.

Do you need a hug?

By the way, is this one Clint Eastwood?

10:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do you hate me so much?

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home