Monday, October 30, 2006

The Plan



This is a prep day.

Heading off to China for fun and games tomorrow. Only a 10 day trip. But 10 days lived at the opposite of normal day and night... Sigh.

I'm prepping for the 14 hour flight from Chicago to Beijing.

Loaded my new video I-Pod with every free thing I could find on itunes. Got the free "the Nine" pilot. Got the "Bones" pilot. Got some new cartoon network show. None of which I care about - just trying to play for time.

Paid for the last Battlestar Galatica episode. That show is so good. But I'm waiting to watch once I'm on the plane.

Bought copies of City Of God - brilliant film if you haven't seen it - and Amores Perros - another brilliant film. Also bringing along a copy of Season one of the Shield.

Also packing a copy of "Dismal" - David's new film that he sent me a rough cut of. Can't wait to watch it. On a plane. On Halloween... :)

Gonna bring Surber's " the Power of Film" and try to get to the library today to pick up something else.

Didn't write this weekend - but really like the beginning of the new project - so I think I'll play with that a bit when I'm staying up all night.

Today - spending some more quality time with the family and getting ready to go.

Gonna meet with Ryan and look at his new script that he gave me three weeks ago - but I haven't yet read. But I am going to here in the next couple hours.

Each time I get ready to get on a plane - I feel like a huge disconnect starts in my brain. Almost like when you're going to the Doctor for a check up and you know he's gonna come at you with that greasy finger. You just start to slowly shut down you brain - and begin a mantra.

It's not that bad. No really. It'll be great. You can just relax. Just take it easy. Lay back. Don't worry about it. Everything will be great. Think how much you can get done...

Sigh.

That's the plan anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger japhy99 said...

Dude, that's a lot of content. Will you have any time for work?

Enjoy the latest China excursion. Lemme know what you think of the rough cut. I'll email you my list of changes we're currently working on so you can tell me if I'm totally misguided...

9:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home