Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Days like that



Yesterday was nothing like it was supposed to be.

I had plans.

And you know what they say about the best laid plans.

So my day went another way.

I had a lot to get done - a lot of things I needed to do - and they all went undone.

On the plus side, I did get to spend some time with Ryan and Scott.

But there was more to do. And it didn't get done.

And so it goes.

Went over my 5 page start last night and like the direction and feel as if I have an interesting voice for the characters. Now that Shawn has given me the plane adapter - I hope that I can work while in the air.

Should be doing some work for Tadd as well. Little writing assignment for a trivia game - but it will be some extra scratch in the pocket.

And the translation game continues.

I need to spend more time in China to keep up my Chinese. My understanding it there - just need to get my speaking back.

Amazing!

They just called my flight. No delays yet - knock on wood.

More tomorrow from the other side of the world.

Time to start digging....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home