Friday, November 24, 2006

Restless and adrift


Happy day after uncontrolled eating.

The day was great. Family was great. My cranberry salsa was great...

And now - free time. Haven't had this since before summer. Really not sure how to handle it. Feeling very unfocused and adrift...

And when I feel that way -

Heaven forbid that I write...

Instead I begin to "find" new bands. Or new stuff by great old bands.

Like the new cover album by Buena Vista Social Club.
New three Album set by Tom Waits.
New Brand New.
New Mute Math.
New Mewithoutyou.

Sigh. Spreading Communism across the web.

David sent me some new stuff - can't wait to break it in.

And here I am. Not going anywhere till next Thursday. Then back to China.

Got my first head shots and location pictures today. They look good. My partners are competent. More than me...

Meeting with Ryan on Monday and need at least 10 pages by then - so it's back to Final Draft. Been dreaming my characters and scenes... that's when they start to get good. Gotta take my 3 pages from the other day and re-do them to make them right.

All is good. God is in the heavens and I am a tiny sinner who loves music and procrastinating...

SO back to work. At least three more pages today.

Happy Holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home