Thursday, November 23, 2006

My turkey can beat your turkey...


Happy Thanksgiving.

Hope you are all well and good - relaxing in the warmth of your house, surrounded by those you love and who love you - eating an orgy of food.

I'm thankful for those of you who deem this site worthy of at least stopping by for a second. And yes - that includes those spammers who want to tell me about a great second job opportunity.

That I can do from my home!

I'm thankful for my wonderful family - even if I don't see them enough. And my dog. Who I adore. In a way that borders on embarrassing.

Thankful for my job. Cause it pays. And allows me to stay in the industry - even if it is a little side piece of the industry and not a very respected one at that. But it puts money in the bank and pays the mortgage - and I am not one to complain.

For my friends and colleagues... Thank you. You make this fun. As we write and read and help each other out - may we continue to press forward. Somebody has to make it - and then we can try to pull the others through the mire.

I am a very non-traditional guy. I balk at things like structure and tradition and nothing makes me shudder more than hearing that this is the way we've always done it.

But by God - at least get yourself a turkey sandwich if nothing else.

Happy Thanksgiving you all....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home