Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back to the middle kingdom



It's 3:30.

Time for me to get in the shower.

The wife and I did some Christmas shopping today and got to spend time together. Have to say it was awesome. Not something we get to do enough of, I'm afraid.

My parents had the kids and we joined them for dinner.

Came home and tried to go to bed early - but the dog didn't wanna cooperate and cried till I took her out.

Slept about an hour - but I guess I could see this as a blessing in disguise - seeing as how it's the afternoon now in China - so I'm on my way to changing over.

Gotta drive the hour to Ft Wayne to get on the plane to Chicago so I can sit in the airport for 5 hours before I get on the plane for China and take 14 hours to get to Beijing - where I get a cab for an hour to take me to the hotel where I can unpack for an hour and then meet the director for Friday night basketball... :)

Sounds fun.

It's going to snow here tonight. And in Beijing it's going to snow on Sunday.

I hate snow.

Almost as much as being trapped in a little silver tube flying 500 MPH across the globe.

Sigh.

Off to China my friend. Off to China....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home