Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday Madness



When I started on my film a little over three years ago - I looked like the girl in the first picture... This follows the progress of my psyche for three years. Now - I'm the girl in the last picture.

Welcome to Hollywood, B-yatch...

Lots of big calls today. One of our producers goes toe to toe with mini major film company - and we see whether or not we are proceeding at breakneck pace - although my other producers see this as inevitable. I am holding out hope - but still not quite sure whether or not to believe... Until we get a little closer.

I used to drink maybe 5 or 6 cans of Coke a day. When I was directing - even more. But 5 years ago - a friend of mine was living with us, and he decided to stop drinking pop. So I said I would too. I haven't had any in 5 years - but I've been looking for an excuse to start again. Three years ago - I said as soon as we had a greenlight for the film, I would start up. I sure didn't think we would still be waiting...

But I really wanna taste that vanilla coke... mmmmmm....

I promised Ryan I would have 30 pages by our meeting today. Don't think that is gonna happen. I ended up rewriting my scenes yesterday. I'm coming in around the 25 page mark... But I feel as if the scene is working. And it is getting better. Read it to my wife last night and she laughed a lot. So we will see...

Ryan finished his third pass on his script. Sent it to me last night. I'll have to read it here in the next couple days. Can't wait to see his progress...

Spring break here in Indiana this week. Kids are gonna be home all day - every day. We shall see how this effects the page count - but it will be fun to hang out with them - especially if the weather gets better. Rain Rain Rain....

Final Four tonight. Really depressed that neither of my teams made it. UCLA and Florida will be like a battle of robots...I hope Florida wins... But I'm not holding my breath.

At this point I am just happy to have made it through the weekend in one piece. I only had one mild panic attack and for the most part managed to keep today's calls out of my head. This is going to be my first major production in a new arena. Pretty significant. The option was great. The attachments were cool. The contracts feel nice... But a greenlit production?

Priceless.

Say a prayer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home