Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Leatherman



Nicest guy in the world, Richard Petty. But he looks like an orange alligator up close.

Richard Petty, Kyle Petty and Tony Stuart.

All three perfect gentleman. All three hugged, smiled, signed and took pictures all day with fans.

Never complained and never stop being nice.

We could all take a lesson.

Spot had about 20 execs on set. Nightmare.

We shoot a parade today - then back to Virginia some time tonight after 10pm - then back to work for Bill tomorrow.

Wife and kids are driving across the country as we speak.

Promise a full update tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger glassblowerscat said...

It's good for you to have to work, you big, big pansy.

I'm doing the 14-day screenwriting thing, but starting three days late, because, hey, I just got back into the country.

I'm not doing the one script. I'm doing another one. I'm about to email you the pitch; tell me what you think if you have time to email, which you'd better, what with your forever-long blog entries.

Greet the fam on my behalf.

3:51 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home