Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Free at last?


I swear I thought I heard a boat...

Made it back to VA... Pulled in here at 1:30am - got to kiss the kids asleep on the floor, run around with the dog, and kiss my wife. After I got a shower - because I looked like the incredible hulk. Green paint everywhere.

So I leave good cop - and go back to work for bad cop.

Tommy would be the Paula Abdul of judges - Bill is the Simon.

Tommy tries to make you feel better - unless he is saying things like:

No Greg, those posts require someone who knows how to do it. Why don't you go plug this cord in for me?

or

Don't hurt your pretty head worrying about things like nailing things together - why don't you go to the store and buy some stuff?

Bill would be more like this:

What? That sucks? Do I have to do everything for you?

You don't know how to nail it?

If you were a stonecutter - and you brought this to the king - he would cut off your head.

Truth is, they are both graceful and nice guys. I laughed more in the last week than I have in a month.

The shoot was great - Tommy had the ideas, Bill did the work, Mike, Shawn, Barbie and I did whatever we were asked. All great people - all a lot of fun. The hard part is that I can barely feel my fingers.

I promise - more on writing tomorrow. Gotta talk to my kids...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home