Saturday, September 10, 2005

Enough with the yapping

Writers.

You would think that they would write. But you know what they do better than write? Talk. And talk some more. And procrastinate. Oh yeah. I really should mow the lawn. Oh wait... I should look this up on the internet. Oh - I really need some more research. I can't wait to start writing... but I better get something to eat first. Hmmm. I could concentrate much better if this place wasn't such a wreck - I better start cleaning.

And finally - you run out of other stuff to do. And then-

You gotta write.

I'm sorry. But it happens. And you can't avoid it -you gotta do it. So go for it. It won't hurt.

Much.

I promise.




So shut your pie hole and start writing. Nancies.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You forgot to mention blogging as a diversion to the actual task of writing.

peace

3:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home