Friday, September 02, 2005

a roomfull of apathy


This class is about Scriptwriting. Does anyone care? Anyone? Anyone?

So I taught my first class the other day... Not sure if it made much impact - like changing the future of a parallel universe or anything - but I could feel my lilting beautiful voice washing over the crowd of hungry kids like an ocean of apathy - droning on deaf ears, my pearls of wisdom floated out of my mouth and hit a blistering force field of hostility and disinterest.

Oh well. What can one expect from a requirement.

I'm just so glad I got out of rehab in time for the class. That - and the fact that my parole officer is giving me more freedom. (well, he doesn't actually know that I have more freedom - but he did say that I looked good - healthy even. I knew getting out of the basement would do wonders for my complexion.) I know I'm not allowed within a certain distance of certain people - and the fact that certain students really look remarkably close to the said individual - it could get a little crazy...but I think I can handle it. Really. Not like last time. I promise...

I'm feeling so good - I really don't think I'll need these meds anymore - cause its not like they're helping. That much. No matter what my Mom says. Really.

And this whole tracking bracelet? Its nice to know that jeans can cover it. I almost look like a normal person. Its just the chaffing... but another "friend" of mine told me all you need is to grease up your leg with vaseline and you will be fine... so hello real world. Here I come.

So anyways. Did I say that out loud?



Oh yeah. The book is in. And scripts are in the library. And please stop trying to read my mind. Stay out of my brain. Its crowded in here already as it is.

Looking forward to Tuesday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am already jealous. I spent an hour trying to figure out how to import images into my blog and still counldn't get it to work. Dang it. ($%^$&^*#!@)

Good post. Would you mind sending me a list of the scripts that you are making available to the paying students. If I am going to scam my way through this class, I at least want to keep up with the work.

Peace,

m bootles.

12:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home